1. Any information provided by users will be collected and stored according to strict standards of security and confidentiality.
2. Personal data provided by the users will be collected through ethical and legal means. Such collection may have one or more purposes, about which users will be informed.
3. Users will be notified as to what information is being collected and they may choose whether they want to provide it or not. They will be further advised about the consequences of their decision
4. Unless a legal or judicial order is issued, information provided by users will never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
6. CAB will maintain the integrity of the information provided by visitors.
7. This website contains links or frames for other sites, which may or may not be CAB ambiental’s partners and allies These links and frames are available merely in the hopes of providing yet another benefit to the users of this website. Note that including these links and frames does not mean that CAB ambiental has full knowledge, agreement, or responsibility for those frames and links or for their respective content. Therefore, CAB ambiental cannot be held responsible for any type of damage caused by the use of the cited links and frames.
8. CAB ambiental requires any third parties hired to perform support services to adhere to its privacy standards.
10. Other important information on the terms and conditions of use of this site is available at the Terms and Conditions of Use.
(*) Cookie: a small file placed on your computer to track movements within websites.